In a shocking development, a 22-year-old man died while playing cricket in Pune. The incident is said to have happened in the Hadapsar area of Pune and suffocation is being cited as the reason for the tragic death of the youngster. The deceased, Shritej Sachin Ghule, had gone out to play cricket on Sunday morning with his friends but collapsed in the middle of the match.
While his friends rushed and tried to revive him, upon seeing that he was not responding, Shritej was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead. The incident has left the people in the surrounding area in a state of shock after the turn of events. Shritej’s family has particularly been stunned by the incident as he had taken left home only to play a cricket match.
Shritej’s family also lives in the Hadapsar area of the city- a neighbourhood in grief and mourning after a mind-numbing incident.