The big update in the gaming world came from one of the fans' favourites COD Mobile which launched an update today that has introduced new content to the game. The gamers will have to grind for a couple of brand new seasonal events to receive free cosmetics as rewards.
Moreover, it is being learned that the Cut Wave camo is in fact one of the best free camos in the game this season. The users have the agency to unlock the FR 556 Cut Wave camo by finishing the challenges that were already released earlier.
The new update witnesses the introduction of Pharo Cut Wave camo to the game with gamers needing to complete a few challenges before they can unlock the weapon. The Pharo is being looked at as a good option for multiplayer gamers, given the SMG buffs witnessed recently.
Easier to kill enemies in mid-range
Now the big question is how to unlock the Pharo Cut Wave in COD Mobile? The Pharo Cut is a four-round burst SMG but comes with a better recoil control. If they have the right build, the players will find it easier to kill the enemies especially those in mid-range distance.
Although, the Fennec and MSMC had beaten Pharo before owing to their high fire rate as well as damage output, those who want to be creative might yet be looking for Pharo.
Although seasonal challenges are the best way to farm skins for those who are free to play gamers, it should be noted that those who have purchased the Battle Pass can unlock a ton of BP XP by finishing the challenges.
Missions which need to be completed to unlock Pharo Cut Wave
The gamers will have the option of unlocking the Pharo Cut Wave by completing the challenges mentioned under seasonal events. The various quests which are needed to be fulfilled are mentioned in a list underneath:
- The first challenge is to play three BR Ranked matches.
- The second goal would be to kill at least 15 enemies in BR Ranked matches.
- An addition on the point mentioned above is the third challenge which mandates players to kill 15 enemies in any SMGs in BR Ranked matches.
- Furthermore, a player needs to earn the damage dealer medal twice in BR Ranked matches.
- Gamer will also need to earn a place in top three twice in BR Ranked matches.
- A minimum of three enemies need to be killed with headshots in BR Ranked matches.
- The last challenge says the user needs to win at least a BR Ranked match.
As soon as the aforementioned missions are completed, the Pharo Cut Wave will get unlocked along with 5000 Battle Pass XP. Apart from this, the gamers will be able to unlock other rewards as they keep on completing challenge after challenge.