Belgium Grand Prix 2021 – All You Need to Know – Schedule, Track Details and Much More

The Belgian Grand Prix will be held at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, whose race length extends till 191.398 miles

Yaksh Author

Updated - 26 August 2021 7:53 pm

After an elongated summer break, the 2021 Formula 1 finally returns to action with the Belgium Grand Prix at the Spa-Francorchamps. With Mercedes and Lewis Hamilton fetching the top spots in the respective standings before the break, Max Verstappen enters the second half having to perform in front of his home fans.

Knowing that the Belgian GP circuit is one of the most fast-paced race tracks scheduled for 2021, Max Verstappen and the seven time World Champion, Lewis Hamilton would re-commence their rivalry from August 29, 2021. The latter British driver leads his rival by 8 points after 11 races in the 2021 season, which has produced the best wheel-to-wheel action in the turbo hybrid era. However, this track stands as one of the favorite tracks of 23-years-old Dutchman.

What is the Venue for Belgian Grand Prix 2021?

The Belgian Grand Prix will be held at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, whose race length extends till 191.398 miles. This particular circuit will feature 75 laps and will also host 75,000 spectators, keeping in mind the necessary precautions and safety measures are taken.

What is the Schedule for Belgium GP 2021?

Day 1: First Practice Session: 3:00 PM (IST)

Day 1: Second Practice Session: 6:15 PM (IST)

Day 2: Third Practice Session: 3:15 PM (IST)

Day 2: Qualifying: 6:30 PM (IST)

Day 3: Race: 6:30 PM (IST)

What is the Weather Forecast for Belgian GP 2021?

On the first day, there could be fog patches during the start followed by showers in the afternoon. The maximum temperature expected is 16 Celsius. While there are 60% chances of rain. Coming onto the second day, the chances of experiencing showers will drop to 40%. However, there will finally be sunny spells before the race action on Day 3, while the chances of rain will remain at 40% even during the race.

Where to Live Stream Belgian Grand Prix 2021?

For race fans in India, Belgian GP will be broadcasted on Star Sports Select SD and its’ HD channel. If you do not own a cable connection, then need not worry as the action from Spa Francrochamps can also be viewed on Disney+ Hotstar.

Who Won the Belgium GP Last Year?

The seven time World Champion, Lewis Hamilton won the Belgium Grand Prix last year. With teammate Valtteri Bottas at second, followed by Red Bull’s Max Verstappen. The fastest lap was registered by Australian Honey Badger, Daniel Ricciardo.

Driver’s Standings

Lewis Hamilton- 195

Max Verstappen- 187

Lando Norris- 113

Valtteri Bottas- 108

Sergio Perez- 104

Constructor’s Standings

Mercedes- 303

Red Bull- 291

McLaren- 163

Ferrari- 163

Alpine- 77

Match 38

Chennai vs Kolkata

Match 39

Bangalore vs Mumbai

26 September 2021 07:30 pm ist

Match 38

Chennai vs Kolkata

TAP HERE TO PLAY
CRICKET QUIZZES

join now