The Parimatch India withdrawal process is quite user-friendly. Since launching in 1994, Parimatch has earned its title as one of the best betting apps in India today. This popular bookmaker is particularly appreciated among Indian punters for the Parimatch promo code as well as for its quick and easy withdrawal process and its minimum withdrawal amount of INR 1,000.
- Sports: 150% up to ₹30,000 on your first deposit
- Casino: 150% up to ₹1,05,000
Parimatch withdrawal and deposit methods
For a Parimatch India withdrawal, there is a very simple process for quick deposit and withdrawal transactions. This offers Indian bettors a wonderful chance to send and receive money conveniently with a range of flexible payment options, including the following:
- When looking at how to withdraw from Parimatch India, you first need to sign into your account with your login and password details.
- The withdraw button is in the upper right corner, simply click on it to visit the Parimatch India withdrawal section.
- Check all the variants and click on the withdrawal method most suited to you.
- You can then enter your payment details and banking data. Along with the amount you want.
- Check all details and click on withdraw to complete the process.
Keep in mind that the Parimatch withdrawal methods are only available after verification, and you need to go through the process to activate this feature. The payment method used to deposit is the same one that needs to be used to withdraw the amount.
Parimatch Withdrawal rules
Here are the Parimatch India withdrawal rules that Indian punters should know so that they can make their withdrawals a hassle-free process.
- Players need to wager at least 70% of their deposits to be eligible for making withdrawal requests
- If a player wants to withdraw over INR7,500 from their account, they need to ensure they go through the site’s verification process
- The minimum that players can withdraw into their bank accounts is INR 1,000
- The verification process requires players to submit a valid government-issued ID, such as Aadhaar Card
- Players can use net-banking or UPI for withdrawals
- Head to the official website and tap on the registration button. Enter your details and a password you remember, and confirm your email address to verify.
- Use your login and password to sign in and then click on the deposit tab in the upper corner.
- Go through the deposit section and review all available payment methods. Select the one you want and activate the deposit on Parimatch.
- Fill in your details and click on confirm. Wait for 10 minutes for the amount to get credited, and thereafter, you can place your first successful wager.
Parimatch withdrawal review
Before you find out more about the Parimatch withdrawal rules, it is important to see if this bookmaker is worthwhile for you. This platform allows you to wager on different sporting and online casino events. It offers you various betting options including live cricket betting and an array of other sports.
The platform also allows Indian players to access all betting options by downloading and installing the Parimatch app on their smartphones. With more than 20 certified games, players can easily play and transfer funds to and from their Parimatch accounts.
When it comes to understanding how to withdraw from Parimatch India, the platform has tutorials and blogs that allow players to figure this out. However, the betting site and its app are intuitive and make withdrawals an easy and quick process.
|Welcome Bonus||150% up to 30,000|
|Supported operating system||Android and iOS|
|Current version of the app||1.0.0.|
|Language support||English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi|
|Deposit/Withdrawal methods||Electronic Payment Systems, Bank Cards, UPI, and more|
Parimatch withdrawal time – methods
It may come as a surprise for many Indian punters that Parimatch withdrawal time methods are user-friendly. Indian players can use net-banking or IMPS for swift withdrawals. Typically, for these methods, the Parimatch withdrawal time is approximately 72 hours after making the request.
For some reason, if the withdrawal takes longer, you can always get in touch with the customer support team, which is available 24/7.
|Parimatch Withdrawal Methods||Netbanking and IMPS|
|Parimatch Withdrawal Time||72 hours|
|Parimatch Minimum Withdrawal||INR1,000|
How to process Parimatch minimum withdrawal
If you want to withdraw the minimum from your Parimatch account, these are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Parimatch account
- Go to the Personal Account section
- Look for the withdrawal button and click on it
- Choose the withdrawal method that is best suitable for you
- Fill in the amount that you want to withdraw. If you are not verified, it has to be INR7,500 or less (Parimatch minimum withdrawal is INR1,000 to bank accounts)
- Input your email ID and name
- Choose the bank account where you want to transfer funds
- After getting the transaction page of the bank, login to input the verification code you receive
- Lastly, select Pay and you’ve successfully withdrawn from your Parimatch account
How to cancel Parimatch India withdrawal
Now that you know how to withdraw from Parimatch India, it is important that you also find out how to cancel a withdrawal.
Sometimes, players may change their minds about withdrawing or they may feel that they accidentally requested a withdrawal. Under such circumstances, they can follow these steps:
- Visit the Finances section in your Parimatch account
- Check for the withdrawal requests that you want to cancel, go to the Withdrawal section
- Look for the withdrawals that are pending and you want to cancel
- Select the pending withdrawal and click Tap Here to Reverse. This option is present under the pending withdrawal
- After reversing the withdrawal, the funds will get credited to your main account total
Withdrawals on Parimatch may be cancelled if they are in the processing queue. After Parimatch begins to process your withdrawal, you can’t reverse it.
Problems with Withdrawals on Parimatch
While Parimatch tries to ensure that withdrawals are seamless, there can be a few glitches and issues. It is essential to be aware of them so that you don’t panic if something goes wrong when making a withdrawal.
It is quite possible that you may not find your preferred withdrawal method due to a technical issue. Under such circumstances, it is advisable to wait for a day or two before you make a request. You may also want to let customer service know that your preferred method of withdrawal is not working or is unavailable.
Another issue that Indian players may face is not being allowed to withdraw over INR 7,500. Remember that if you want to avoid this issue, go through the verification process. While it can be frustrating as Parimatch does take time to verify players, it is a one-time thing and thereafter, it is smooth sailing and there will be no restrictions on the withdrawal amount.
In case you select the wrong withdrawal method, there is no need to panic. Follow the instructions that are available for canceling a withdrawal right away. That will reverse the request and ensure that the funds get remitted into your Parimatch account. You can rest assured knowing that Parimatch is secure and uses top-level encryption. Nonetheless, it is best not to share your password and other sensitive details with family and friends.
Parimatch India Verification Process
It is advisable for Indian players to verify their Parimatch accounts. Verification takes around 24 hours if you submit the required documentation. Here are the steps to verify your Parimatch India account:
Step 1: Go to Personal Data after logging into your Parimatch account
Step 2: Here, you'll find Account Verification. Go to this section and upload a scanned copy of your Aadhaar Card
Step 3: Take a selfie of you holding the Aadhaar Card adjacent to your face
Step 4: Upload your selfie
With this, you have completed the verification process. Now, you need to wait for around 24 hours to get verified. During that period, you will be unable to make withdrawals. Nonetheless, you can still enjoy gaming and betting.
If for some reason, your account doesn't get verified after 24 hours, get in touch with customer support to find out the reason. The support team will guide you further on how to proceed.
Parimatch India FAQs
What is Parimatch minimum withdrawal?
The minimum you can withdraw from the bookmaker to your bank account is INR1,000.
Is Parimatch withdrawal easy?
Yes, it is easy once you complete the verification process.
Can I withdraw in Indian rupees?
Indian players can withdraw from Parimatch in Indian rupees without a problem.
Is it safe to use the Parimatch app for withdrawals?
Yes. There are a lot of security measures and SSL encryption solutions employed by this platform to ensure that all your personal information is safe and secure. Right from login to payment methods is all kept secure.
Can I withdraw using net banking from Parimatch?
Yes, Indian players can use not just net banking but also UPI to withdraw money from their Parimatch accounts.
Parimatch Withdrawal: the verdict
The least you withdraw from this bookmaker INR 1,000. It is possible to withdraw the amount directly to your bank account. The bookmaker is secure and tries to ensure that all withdrawals get processed as quickly as possible.