Kylian Mbappe understandably has a long list of admirers as speculation swirls over his Paris Saint-Germain future. The 22-year-old's contract with PSG is due to expire in 2022 and Mbappe has previously hinted at his desire for a move.
He has been heavily linked with Real Madrid but one of the biggest clubs in England reportedly have their eye on the France international.
TOP STORY - LIVERPOOL'S AUDACIOUS MBAPPE ENQUIRY
Liverpool have entered the race to sign PSG forward Kylian Mbappe, claims Marca.
Marca reports that the Reds have enquired with PSG about Mbappe's availability.
The audacious move comes as Liverpool plan for a long-term future with Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.
- Rennes' 18-year-old Eduardo Camavinga is on the radar of Manchester United, claims The Mail. Camavinga has already caught the eye of several top clubs.
- Manchester City are circling for Chelsea defender Reece James, with The Athletic reporting he is on their "wish list".
- Tottenham are homing in on a move for Bologna's Japanese defender Takehiro Tomiyasu, according to The Sun. It is understood the deal is worth £15million (€17.5m).
- With Jadon Sancho set to leave Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United, the German club are targeting PSV Eindhoven's Donyell Malen, claims The Mirror.
- Sport claims that AC Milan are close to agreeing a loan deal with Barcelona's Junior Firpo.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) ?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" data-cke-saved-href="
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 26, 2021