Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to face Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the State Farm Arena on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 30 wins in 60 matches while the Nets have managed the fifth place with a 34-25 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Atlanta, who defeated Cleveland Cavaliers in their previous game, have shared five wins and losses each while Brooklyn, who lost their last game against Chicago Bulls, have won four matches. The Hawks have lost 12 of their 28 home games while the Nets have won 16 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- Atlanta and Brooklyn faced each other twice this season and the Nets managed to win both the matches.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Ben Simmons
- Hawks: John Collins
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 123-111 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Nets at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Hawks -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 233.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 123-111 Nets
- The Hawks have -225 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +220 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 15 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won seven of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 114 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.3 points less per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.7 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.7 points per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 25 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17.8), Cameron Johnson (14.7).
Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Brooklyn Nets will take place on February 27 at 1:30 am IST (Feb 26, 3:00 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app