Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to host Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday nig ht. After playing 40 games, the Bucks have won 26 while the Hawks have won 19 matches to managed the third and the ninth spot respectively in the Eastern Conference standings.
Both the teams have won their last fixtures as the Hawks have won 11 of their 19 home games while the Bucks have 10 of their 19 road games so far in the league. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, both the Bucks and the Hawks have managed four wins and lost six matches.
Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks and the Bucks have shared five wins each.
- The Bucks and the Hawks have faced each other thrice this season as the latter dominated the fixture with two wins while the Bucks managed one victory.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Khris Middleton
- Hawks: Clint Capela
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 115-118 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-29
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Bucks at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2 points (Bucks -2)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 115-118 Bucks
- The Bucks have -130 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +110 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks have won five of the 14 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks won 25 of the 37 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks managed 112.4 points per game while the Hawks averaged 115.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks averaged 1.1 points less per game, and the Bucks managed a difference of 1.2 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.5 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.4 points per game.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.2), Brook Lopez (14.5) and Bobby Portis (14.2).
Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on January 12 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 11, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.