Trae Young-led Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to host Julius Randle's New York Knicks at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Hawks are placed at the eighth spot with 29 wins in 58 matches while the Knicks have managed the seventh place with a 32-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks, who lost their last game against Charlotte Hornets, have shared five wins and losses while the Knicks, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have won six matches. Atlanta have lost 11 of their 26 home games while New York have won 16 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Hawks won three games.
- Atlanta and New York faced each other thrice this season and the Hawks one twice while the Knicks managed a victory.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Derrick Rose, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett as their star players.
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 114-118 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-34
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Knicks +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 114-118 Knicks
- The Hawks have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks lost 14 of the 36 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won 13 of the 32 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hawks won seven of the 22 games they were named the underdogs while the Knicks lost eight of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks are scoring 114.3 points per game while the Hawks are averaging 116.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks are averaging 0.1 point more per game, and the Knicks are managing a difference of 1.7 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 26.9 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21 points per game.
- For the Knicks, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (23.6) and RJ Barrett (20.1).
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks will take place on February 16 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 15, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app