Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks are scheduled to host Julius Randle-led New York Knicks at the State Farm Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night . In the Eastern Conference standings, the Knicks are placed at the seventh spot with 25 wins in 46 matches while the Hawks managed the eighth spot with a 23-22 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Hawks won six matches and are currently on a four-game winning streak while the Knicks have lost their last two NBA fixtures to register seven victories and three losses. While Atlanta have lost nine of their 21 home games, New York have won 14 of their 22 road games so far this season.
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Knicks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Hawks won two games.
- The Hawks and the Knicks met each other twice this season and both the teams shared a win each.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- The Knicks include Julius Randle, Jalen Brunson, RJ Barrett, Derrick Rose as their star players.
- Knicks: Mitchell Robinson
- Hawks: -
Average Quarter score: (Hawks 119-114 Knicks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Knicks at Hawks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Hawks -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hawks 119-114 Knicks
- The Hawks have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Knicks are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hawks have lost 12 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Knicks won nine of the 24 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Knicks managed 114.1 points per game while the Hawks averaged 115.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hawks averaged 0.6 points less per game, and the Knicks managed a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.6 points per game.
- For the Knicks, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Julius Randle leads the squad with 24.2 points per game followed by Jalen Brunson (22.6) and RJ Barrett (20).
Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks: How to Watch
When and where will the Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks will take place on January 21 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 20, 7:30 pm ET) at the State Farm Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app