Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to host Mikal Bridges' Brooklyn Nets at the TD Garden on Friday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the second spot with 45 wins in 63 matches while the Nets have managed the sixth place with a 34-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Boston, who defeated Cleveland Cavaliers in their previous fixture, have lost two matches while Brooklyn, who are currently on a four-game losing streak, have won just two matches. The Celtics have lost seven of their 32 home games while the Nets have won 16 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Nets won four games.
- Boston are currently on a six-game winning streak against Brooklyn as the Celtics won all the three previous fixtures this season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Nets include Ben Simmons, Mikal Bridges, Spencer Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- Nets: Ben Simmons
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-108 Nets)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-22
- 3rd quarter: 36-25
- 4th quarter: 29-35
Nets at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 10.5 points (Celtics -10.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 122-108 Nets
- The Nets have +400 odds to pick up the win, while the Celtics are listed at -550 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 16 of the 60 games they were named the favorites while the Nets won seven of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics won one of the three games they were named the underdogs while the Nets lost eight of the 35 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nets are scoring 113.6 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 5.7 points more per game, and the Nets are managing a difference of 0.6 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Nets, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Mikal Bridges leads the squad with 23.8 points per game followed by Spencer Dinwiddie (17) and Cameron Johnson (16.7).
Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets will take place on March 4 at 6:00 am IST (Mar 3, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Brooklyn Nets can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Brooklyn Nets, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app