Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to host DeMar DeRozan's Chicago Bulls at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Celtics are placed at the top with 27 wins in 39 matches while the Bulls have managed the ninth spot with an 18-21 record.
Both the teams have won their last matches as the Bulls have managed seven victories while the Celtics have shared five wins and losses each in their last 10 NBA fixtures. While Boston have lost just five of their 20 home games, Chicago have won eight of their 20 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics and the Bulls have shared five wins each.
- Boston and Chicago have met thrice this season as the Bulls won both their home games while the Celtics won at the TD Garden.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan, Zach Lavine, Lonzo Ball, Andre Drummond as their star players.
- Bulls: Alex Caruso, Tony Bradley, Javonte Green (out), Lonzo Ball (out)
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari (out)
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 116-111 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 30-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Celtics 116-111 Bulls
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Celtics have lost 12 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 13 of the 27 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls managed 114.5 points per game while the Celtics averaged 118.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics averaged 5.8 points less per game, and the Bulls managed a difference of 1 point less per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.7 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.9 points per game.
- For the Bulls, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 26.2 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 23 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls will take place on January 10 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.