Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics are scheduled to host Ja Morant-led Memphis Grizzlies at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Sunday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics, who are on a three-game winning streak, lost four matches while the Grizzlies, who won their last two games, won three matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Boston are placed at the top in the Eastern Conference standings with 40 wins in 56 matches while Memphis have managed the second place in the Western Conference standings with a 34-21 record. The Celtics have lost seven of their 29 home games while the Grizzlies have won 11 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with nine victories while the Grizzlies won just one game.
- In their previous fixture this season, Boston defeated Memphis by three points.
- The Grizzlies last won a regular season road game against the Celtics in November 2013.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Grizzlies include Ja Morant, Desmond Bane, Steven Adams, Jaren Jackson Jr., Dillon Brooks as their star players.
- Grizzlies: Steven Adams
- Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Danilo Gallinari, Marcus Smart, Al Horford
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 122-114 Grizzlies)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-27
- 3rd quarter: 31-31
- 4th quarter: 34-30
Grizzlies at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): N/A
Over/Under (OU): N/A
Prediction: Celtics 122-114 Grizzlies
- The money line for this match isn't available yet, will be updated soon.
- This season, the Celtics lost 14 of the 54 games they were named the favorites while the Grizzlies won just one of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics lost both the games they were named the underdogs while the Grizzlies lost 15 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Grizzlies are scoring 116 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging six points more per game, and the Grizzlies are managing a difference of 3.8 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.6 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.5 points per game.
- For the Grizzlies, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Ja Morant leads the squad with 27.4 points per game followed by Desmond Bane with 21.6 points per game.
Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies will take place on February 13 at 12:30 am IST (Feb 12, 2:00 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Memphis Grizzlies, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app