Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics are scheduled to face Zion Williamson's New Orleans Pelicans at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. While the Pelicans defeated Washington Wizards in their last game, the Celtics are currently on a three-game winning streak.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Boston are placed at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with 29 wins in 41 matches while New Orleans are placed third in the Western Conference standings with a 25-16 record. While the Celtics have lost just five of their 21 home games, the Pelicans have won eight of their 19 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pelicans won four games.
- The Celtics defeated the Pelicans by eight points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, E.J. Liddell
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Marcus Smart
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 120-112 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-28
- 4th quarter: 32-30
Pelicans at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Pelicans +9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 120-112 Pelicans
- The Celtics have -450 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +350 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics have won 29 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won five of the 18 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans managed 117.1 points per game while the Celtics averaged 118.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics averaged 5.9 points more per game, and the Pelicans managed a difference of 4 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.8 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 27 points per game.
- For the Pelicans, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (20.8) and CJ McCollum (20.4).
Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on January 12 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 11, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app