Jayson Tatum-led Boston Celtics, who are on a two-game winning streak, are scheduled to square off against Chris Paul's Phoenix Suns, who lost their last game against Atlanta Hawks, at the TD Garden in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Celtics won seven matches while the Suns won six games.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Celtics are placed at the top of the Eastern Conference standings with 37 wins in 52 matches while the Suns have managed the eighth place in the Western Conference standings with a 27-26 record. Boston have lost six of their 26 home games while Phoenix have won eight of their 25 road games so far this season.
Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Celtics have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Suns won four games.
- Boston defeated Phoenix by 27 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Payne, Landry Shamet
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari, Marcus Smart
Average Quarter score: (Celtics 119-113 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Celtics: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Suns +9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Over)
Prediction: Celtics 119-113 Suns
- The Celtics have -500 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +375 to claim victory.
- This season, the Celtics lost 13 of the 50 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won nine of the 17 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Celtics lost both the games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 18 of the 36 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.9 points per game while the Celtics are averaging 117.8 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Celtics are averaging 5.5 points more per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Celtics, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 31.1 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 27 points per game.
- For the Suns, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 27.1 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton (17.8) and Mikal Bridges (16.8).
Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Phoenix Suns will take place on February 4 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 3, 7:30 pm ET) at the TD Garden.
Where to watch the live telecast of Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Boston Celtics and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Boston Celtics and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Boston Celtics vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app