Kevin Durant-led Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to square off against Jayson Tatum's Boston Celtics in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night at the Barclays Center. The Celtics and the Nets are the top two placed teams in the Eastern Conference standings with 29-12 and 27-13 record, respectively.
Both the teams have won their previous fixtures as the Nets have managed victory in their last two matches while the Celtics are currently on a three-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA matches, Boston have won seven times while Brooklyn lost just one game. While the Nets have lost five of their 18 home games, the Celtics have won 13 of their 20 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets and the Celtics have shared five wins each.
- Boston defeated Brooklyn by 11 points in their previous fixture this season as the former dominated the Nets by winning four of their last five head-to-head fixtures.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Celtics include Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Blake Griffin, Marcus Smart, Al Horford as their star players.
- Celtics: Danilo Gallinari
- Nets: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-115 Celtics)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Celtics at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Nets +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nets 112-115 Celtics
- The Celtics have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Nets are listed at +130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets have won three of the 12 games they were named the underdogs while the Celtics won 29 of the 41 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Celtics managed 118.5 points per game while the Nets averaged 114.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets averaged 4.0 points more per game, and the Celtics managed a difference of 5.9 points more per game.
- For the Nets, three players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26 points per game.
- For the Celtics, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jayson Tatum leads the squad with 30.8 points per game followed by Jaylen Brown with 26.8 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics will take place on January 13 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 11, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.