Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host DeMar DeRozan-led Chicago Bulls at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the fifth spot with 32 wins in 54 matches while the Bulls have managed the ninth place with a 26-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Brooklyn, who are currently on a two-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses each while Chicago, who lost against Memphis Grizzlies in their last fixture, have won six matches. The Nets have lost 10 of their 26 home games while the Bulls have won 10 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets and the Bulls have shared five wins each.
- Brooklyn and Chicago faced each other twice this season and the Bulls won both the fixtures.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Cam Thomas, Seth Curry, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, Javonte Green
- Nets: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-116 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bulls at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Bulls +3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230 (Under)
Prediction: Nets 112-116 Bulls
- The Nets have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Bulls are listed at +130 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 34 games they were named the favorites while the Bulls won 14 of the 31 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won six of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Bulls lost 11 of the 23 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bulls are scoring 114.8 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 1.9 points more per game, and the Bulls are managing a difference of 0.8 points more per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Nic Claxton with 13.2 points per game.
- For the Bulls, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.9 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 23.6 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls will take place on February 10 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 9, 7:30 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Chicago Bulls can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Chicago Bulls, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app