Kyrie Irving's Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Monday. The Lakers defeated San Antonio Spurs in their last match while the Nets are currently on a two-game losing streak. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Nets won four matches while the Lakers shared five wins and losses each.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Brooklyn Nets are placed at the fourth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with 29 wins in 48 matches while Los Angeles Lakers have managed the 13th spot in the Western Conference standings with a 23-26 record. The Nets have lost eight of their 21 home games while the Lakers have won 10 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets and the Lakers shared five wins each.
- The Lakers defeated the Nets by 13 points in their previous fixture this season.
- Brooklyn won their last home game in regular season against Los Angeles Lakers in December 2018.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Thomas Bryant, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: Austin Reaves
- Nets: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Nets 112-115 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Nets -4.5 (-115) | Lakers +4.5 (-105)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (O: -108 | U: -112)
Prediction: Nets 112-115 Lakers
- The Nets have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +150 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 32 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won nine of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won five of the 16 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost five of the 19 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 2.7 points more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of 1 point less per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 26.8 points per game.
- For the Lakers, eight players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.9 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 27.2 points per game.
Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on January 31 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 30, 7:00 pm ET) at the Little Caesars Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app