Kyrie Irving-led Brooklyn Nets are scheduled to host Kyle Kuzma's Washington Wizards at the Barclays Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night . In the Eastern Conference standings, the Nets are placed at the fourth spot with 31 wins in 51 matches while the Wizards have managed the ninth spot with a 24-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
While the Nets lost their last game against Boston Celtics, the Wizards are currently on a six-game winning streak. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nets won four matches while the Wizards won seven games. Brooklyn have lost eight of their 23 home games while Washington have won 12 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wizards won four games.
- Brooklyn and Washington have squared off against each other thrice this season and the Nets won on all the three occasions.
- The Nets include Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Yuta Watanabe, Nick Claxton as their star players.
- The Wizards include Bradley Beal, Kristaps Porzingis, Kyle Kuzma, Jonathan Davis, Kendrick Nunn as their star players.
- Wizards: -
- Nets: Kevin Durant
Average Quarter score: (Nets 118-116 Wizards)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Wizards at Nets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Wizards +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229
Prediction: Nets 118-116 Wizards
- This season, the Nets lost eight of the 33 games they were named the favorites while the Wizards won 16 of the 39 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nets won six of the 18 games they were named the underdogs while the Wizards lost three of the 11 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wizards are scoring 113 points per game while the Nets are averaging 114.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nets are averaging 2.1 points more per game, and the Wizards are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Nets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.1 points per game.
- For the Wizards, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Bradley Beal leads the squad with 22 points per game followed by Kristaps Porzingis (22) and Kyle Kuzma (21.8).
Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards: How to Watch
When and where will the Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Washington Wizards will take place on February 5 at 4:30 am IST (Feb 4, 6:00 pm ET) at the Barclays Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Washington Wizards will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Brooklyn Nets and Washington Wizards can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Brooklyn Nets vs Washington Wizards, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app