Devin Booker-led Phoenix Suns are scheduled to travel to the Spectrum Center to face Terry Rozier's Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Suns, who lost their last game against Milwaukee Bucks, have managed six wins while the Hornets, who are currently on a five-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Phoenix are placed at the fourth spot in the Western Conference standings with 33 wins in 62 matches while Charlotte have managed the 14th place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 20-43 record. The Hornets have lost 18 of their 29 home games while the Suns have won 12 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Suns have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Hornets won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Suns defeated the Hornets by 31 points.
- The Hornets include LaMelo Ball, Gordon Hayward, Terry Rozier, Mark Williams, PJ Washington as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Kevin Durant, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul as their star players.
- Suns: Landry Shamet
- Hornets: LaMelo Ball, Cody Martin
Average Quarter score: (Hornets 112-122 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Hornets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Suns -9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Hornets 112-109 Suns
- The Hornets have +360 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at -500 to claim victory.
- This season, the Hornets lost two of the five games they were named the favorites while the Suns won 10 of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Hornets won 17 of the 58 games they were named the underdogs while the Suns lost 19 of the 42 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns are scoring 112.7 points per game while the Hornets are averaging 112.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Hornets are averaging 5.8 points less per game, and the Suns are managing a difference of 1.4 points more per game.
- For the Hornets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LaMelo Ball leads the squad with 23.3 points per game followed by Terry Rozier (21.4) and Kelly Oubre Jr. (19.7).
- For the Suns, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Devin Booker leads the squad with 26.5 points per game followed by Deandre Ayton with 18.7 points per game.
Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Phoenix Suns will take place on March 2 at 5:30 am IST (Mar 1, 7:00 pm ET) at the Spectrum Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Charlotte Hornets and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Charlotte Hornets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app