Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks are scheduled to travel to the United Center to face Zach LaVine's Chicago Bulls in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Bucks are placed at the second spot with 40 wins in 57 matches while the Bulls have managed the 11th place with a 26-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Bucks, who are currently on a 11-game winning streak, haven't lost a single game while the Bulls, who lost their previous four matches have won four games. Chicago have lost 12 of their 28 home games while Milwaukee have won 16 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Bulls won three games.
- Chicago and Milwaukee faced each other twice this season and the Bulls won on both the occasions.
- The Bulls include DeMar DeRozan , Zach Lavine, Alex Caruso, Andre Drummond, Nikola Vucevic as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Jae Crowder
- Bulls: Lonzo Ball, DeMar DeRozan, Javonte Green, Derrick Jones Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Bucks 125-117 Bulls)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 34-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-33
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Bulls: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Bucks -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 229.5 (Over)
Prediction: Bucks 125-117 Bulls
- The Bucks have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Bulls lost 12 of the 24 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won two of the seven games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Bulls won 14 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 12 of the 50 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 114.6 points per game while the Bulls are averaging 113.3 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Bulls are conceding equal points per game as they are scoring, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 3 points more per game.
- For the Bulls, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as DeMar DeRozan leads the squad with 25.4 points per game followed by Zach Lavine with 23.9 points per game.
- For the Bucks, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32.4 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday with 19.1 points per game.
Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on February 17 at 6:00 am IST (Feb 16, 7:30 pm ET) at the United Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app