Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to host the likes of Philadelphia 76ers at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Wednesday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Cavs have managed third position with 13 victories in 21 games while the 76ers have claimed 12 victories in 21 games to maintain the fifth spot.
This season, Cleveland have lost just one of their nine home games while the Sixers have lost four of their nine road games. In the Eastern Conference matchups, the Cavaliers have won 11 of the 15 games while Philadelphia have won 10 of the 17 matches. Currently, the 76ers are on a three-game winning streak while the Cavs lost their last game against Toronto Raptors.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Sixers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Cavs won three games.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland as their star players.
- The 76ers include Joel Embiid, James Harden, PJ Tucker, Tyrese Maxey as their star players.
- 76ers: James Harden, Tyrese Maxey, Jaden Springer
- Cavaliers: Jarrett Allen, Kevin Love, Ricky Rubio, Lamar Stevens, Dylan Windler
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 103-105 76ers)
- 1st quarter: 28-24
- 2nd quarter: 24-26
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 25-27
76ers at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4 points (76ers +4)
Over/Under (OU): 212 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 103-105 76ers
- The 76ers are placed on +155 odds to win the game while the Cavaliers have -180 odds to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers have lost two of the four games they were named underdogs while the 76ers won eight of the 14 games they played as favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the 76ers managed 109.4 points per game while the Cavaliers averaged 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers averaged 5.9 points less per game, and the 76ers managed a difference of 3.6 points more per game.
- For the Cavaliers, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 28.9 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 22.9 points per game.
- For the 76ers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Joel Embiid leads the squad with 32.1 points per game followed by Tyrese Maxey (22.9) and James Harden (22).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers will take place on December 1 at 5:30 am IST (Nov 30, 7:00 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Philadelphia 76ers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.