Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to host Pascal Siakam's Toronto Raptors at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Cavaliers have managed the fourth spot with 38 wins in 63 matches while the Raptors have managed the ninth place with a 29-31 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Cleveland, who lost their last three matches, have won seven games while Toronto, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, have lost three matches. The Cavaliers have lost seven of their 32 home games while the Raptors have won 10 of their 28 road game so far this season.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Raptors have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Cavaliers won four games.
- Cleveland and Toronto faced each other thrice this season and the Raptors won on all the three occasions.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- The Raptors include Scottie Barnes, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby, Juancho Hernangomez as their star players.
- Raptors: Otto Porter Jr., Fred VanVleet
- Cavaliers: -
Average Quarter score: (Cavaliers 116-109 Raptors)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 30-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Raptors at Cavaliers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 6.5 points (Cavaliers -6.5)
Over/Under (OU): 218.5 (Over)
Prediction: Cavaliers 116-109 Raptors
- The Bucks have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +240 to claim victory.
- This season, the Cavaliers lost 16 of the 49 games they were named the favorites while the Raptors won 14 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Cavaliers won five of the 14 games they were named the underdogs while the Raptors lost nine of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Raptors are scoring 113.4 points per game while the Cavaliers are averaging 111.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Cavaliers are averaging 5.4 points more per game, and the Raptors are managing a difference of one point more per game.
- For the Cavaliers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.8 points per game.
- For the Raptors, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Pascal Siakam leads the squad with 25.3 points per game followed by Fred VanVleet (19.7), Gary Trent Jr. (18.6) and OG Anunoby (16.8).
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors: How to Watch
When and where will the Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors will take place on February 27 at 4:30 am IST (Feb 26, 6:00 pm ET) at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Cleveland Cavaliers and Toronto Raptors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Cleveland Cavaliers vs Toronto Raptors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app