Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving's duo at Dallas Mavericks has started showing their winning intent and will host LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers at the American Airlines Center on Sunday in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks are placed at the sixth spot with 32 wins in 61 matches while the Lakers have managed the 13th place with a 28-32 record.
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Mavericks, who defeated San Antonio Spurs in their previous fixture, have won six matches while the Lakers, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have shared five wins and losses each. Dallas have lost 10 of their 30 home games while LA Lakers have won 13 of their 31 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Lakers won four games.
- Dallas and LA Lakers faced each other twice this season and the Mavericks won on both the occasions.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, D'Angelo Russell, Austin Reaves, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- Lakers: -
- Mavericks: -
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 114-117 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-29
- 3rd quarter: 28-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Lakers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 237.5 (Under)
Prediction: Mavericks 114-117 Lakers
- The Mavericks have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Lakers are listed at +155 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 11 of the 30 games they were named the favorites while the Lakers won 11 of the 36 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 13 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Lakers lost seven of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers are scoring 117.1 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.9 point more per game, and the Lakers are managing a difference of one point less per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.2 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 27.2 points per game.
- For the Lakers, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 29.6 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 25.6 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on February 27 at 2:00 am IST (Feb 26, 3:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.