Luka Doncic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the American Airlines Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday. While the Mavericks have lost seven of their 23 home games, the Heat have won 10 of their 22 road games so far this season.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Dallas have managed the fifth spot in the Western Conference standings with 24 wins in 46 matches while Miami are placed at the sixth spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 25-21 record. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Heat managed seven victories while the Mavericks, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, lost six games.
Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Heat have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Mavericks won three games.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- Heat: Nikola Jovic, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven
- Mavericks: Maxi Kleber
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 108-110 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 28-27
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 24-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1.5 points (Heat -1.5)
Over/Under (OU): 217.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 108-110 Heat
- The Heat have -115 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at -105 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks have lost nine of the 23 games they were named the favorites while the Heat have won five of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, Dallas have won 10 of the 23 games they played as the underdogs while Miami have lost 12 of the 32 games they were named the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat managed 108.9 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 112.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks averaged 0.4 points more per game, and the Heat managed a difference of 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.8 points per game followed by Christian Wood (18.3) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.6).
- For the Heat, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 22.1 points per game followed by Bam Adebayo (21.4) and Tyler Herro (21).
Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat will take place on January 21 at 6:00 am IST (Jan 20, 7:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app