Dallas Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks, both are currently on a three-game winning streak and are scheduled to square off against each other in the NBA 2022-23 regular season for the second time on Friday night at the Barclays Center. While the Mavs are at the seventh place in the Western Conference points table, the Bucks have managed the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings.
This season, Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Bucks have won 18 of their 24 games while Luka Doncic-led Mavericks have won 13 of their 24 games. Milwaukee have managed seven wins in their last 10 fixtures and six victories in their nine road games so far. On the other hand, Dallas have shared five wins and losses in their last 10 fixtures and lost just three of their 13 home games this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Mavs on four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Mavs by nine points at the Fiserv Forum.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Spencer Dinwiddie, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday as their star players.
- Bucks: Joe Ingles, Wesley Matthews
- Mavericks: McKinley Wright IV
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 111-113 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 25-29
- 3rd quarter: 27-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1 point (Bucks -1)
Over/Under (OU): 222.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 111-113 Bucks
- The Mavericks have -102 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -113 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks have lost six of the 14 games they were named underdogs while the Bucks lost six of the 24 games they played as favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks managed 113.1 points per game while the Mavericks averaged 111.7 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks averaged 3.0 points more per game, and the Bucks managed a difference of 5.1 points more per game.
- For the Mavericks, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 32.9 points per game followed by Christian Wood (16.7) and Spencer Dinwiddie (16.3).
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32.1 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (18.9) and Brook Lopez (15.3).
Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on December 10 at 8:30 am IST (Dec 9, 10:00 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.