Kyrie Irving's Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to host Anthony Edwards-led Minnesota Timberwolves at the American Airlines Center on Monday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks have managed the fourth place with 31 wins in 58 matches while the Wolves are placed at the eighth spot with a 30-29 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Dallas, who lost their last game against Sacramento Kings, lost four matches while Minnesota, who lost their last game against Memphis Grizzlies, won six matches. The Mavericks have lost nine of their 28 home games while the Wolves have won 10 of their 27 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Wolves won four games.
- Dallas and Minnesota faced each other twice this season and both the teams shared a win.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Wolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl Anthony Towns, Rudy Gobert, Luka Garza, Austin Rivers as their star players.
- Wolves: Karl Anthony Towns
- Mavericks: Luka Doncic, Maxi Kleber, Davis Bertans
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 119-113 Wolves)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-29
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Wolves at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Mavericks -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 231.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 121-113 Wolves
- The Mavericks have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Wolves are listed at +240 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 10 of the 28 games they were named the favorites while the Wolves won 14 of the 35 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 13 of the 30 games they were named the underdogs while the Wolves lost eight of the 24 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Wolves are scoring 115.7 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 112.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.7 points more per game, and the Wolves are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 15.7 points per game.
- For the Wolves, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.6 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns with 20.8 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on February 14 at 7:00 am IST (Feb 13, 8:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app