Luka Donic-led Dallas Mavericks are scheduled to face Keldon Johnson's San Antonio Spurs at the American Airlines Center in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture on Thursday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Mavericks have managed the sixth place with 31 wins in 60 matches while the Spurs are placed at the 14th spot with a 14-45 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, Dallas, who are currently on a three-game losing streak, have shared five wins and losses each while San Antonio have managed to lose all their last 14 matches in the NBA. The Mavericks have lost 10 of their 29 home games while the Spurs have won five of their 29 road games so far this season.
Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with eight victories while the Spurs won two games.
- In their previous fixture this season, Dallas defeated San Antonio by one point.
- The Mavericks are currently on a five-game winning streak against the Spurs.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeremy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- Spurs: -
- Mavericks: -
Average Quarter score: (Mavericks 125-110 Spurs)
- 1st quarter: 32-27
- 2nd quarter: 31-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Spurs at Mavericks: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 13.5 points (Mavericks -13.5)
Over/Under (OU): 232.5 (Over)
Prediction: Mavericks 125-110 Spurs
- The Mavericks have -1100 odds to pick up the win, while the Spurs are listed at +650 to claim victory.
- This season, the Mavericks lost 11 of the 29 games they were named the favorites while the Spurs won 11 of the 55 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Mavericks won 13 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Spurs lost just one of the four games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Spurs are scoring 112.4 points per game while the Mavericks are averaging 113 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Mavericks are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Spurs are managing a difference of 10.2 points less per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 28.3 points per game.
- For the Spurs, only one player is averaging more than 20 points per game as Keldon Johnson leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Devin Vassell with 19.4 points per game.
Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs: How to Watch
When and where will the Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs will take place on February 24 at 7:00 am IST (Feb 23, 8:30 pm ET) at the American Airlines Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Dallas Mavericks and San Antonio Spurs can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app