Daniel Ricciardo is a racing driver who has re joined Red Bull as a third driver for the 2023 season in Formula One after racing for Renault (2019-20) and McLaren (2021-22) in the previous seasons. Ricciardo has been praised for his skilful driving and ability to make the most out of any car.
He started his karting career at the age of 9 and later participated in numerous karting events and also competed in other events like British Formula 3, and Formula Renault series, before making his first entry in Formula One in 2011 for HRT and later joined Toro Rosso (2012-13).
Age: 33 years
Date of Birth: 1 July 1989
Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
Daniel Ricciardo's net worth is estimated to be $96 million as per sources like formulapedia. Ricciardo's annual salary is expected to be $15 million per year and currently, he ranks fifth among highest paid F1 drivers in the world.
Daniel Ricciardo's endorsements include brands like Go Pro, Beats by Dre, Blue Coast Beers, and Puma. He also gets sponsorship from companies like Throne Sports Nutrition, Optus Telecommunications, Youfoodz (a food delivery service company), etc.
Daniel Ricciardo's car collections include luxurious ones like Aston Martin Valkyrie ($30,00,000), Porsche 918 Spyder ($10,00,000), McLaren 675 LT ($3,53,600), McLaren 720S ($3,01,000), Porsche 911 GT3 RS ($1,87,000), Toyota Hilux, Ford F-150 Raptor, and Renault Megane.
He also owns luxurious houses like The Beverly Hills Mansion, a Glitzy apartment in Monte Carlo, and also a house in Perth. He also donates some portion of his wealth to charitable causes.
Records and Achievements:
* Won Australian CIK Championship Series - Intercontinental A in 2005
* Won Formula Renault 2.0 WEC in 2008
* Won British Formula 3 Championship in 2009
* Won Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2014
* Won 8 F1 Races in his career so far with a total of 1311 career points
* Won Laureus Breakthrough of the Year Award in 2015
* Has completed 32 podiums, 3 pole positions and made 16 fastest laps in Formula One
* Ended as runners-up in the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 in 2008
* Won Confartigianato Motori Driver of the Year Award in 2014, 2018
* Ended as runners-up in Formula Renault 3.5 Series in 2010