Daniil Medvedev is a Russian professional tennis player who started playing as a pro in 2015 and since then he has won multiple titles in ATP tour singles, Master 1000 and competed in many Grand Slam events. Medvedev's playing style has got him a lot of accolades from players like Novak Djokovic who called him to be a complete player and Alexander Zverev, who hailed him the best player to be in the world right now.
Medvedev has an extremely powerful serve due to his physique and his ability to play flat groundstrokes has been the biggest positive in his career. Medvedev is known for a defensive style of play and his ability to play consistently without thriving on power has been the highlight of his career.
Age: 27 years
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1996
Height: 6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m)
Daniil Medvedev's net worth is estimated to be around $16 million as per sources like Celebrity NetWorth. Daniil Medvedev has reportedly earned around $2,79,49, 109 from prize money that he received so far, which is reported to be sixth highest among top-10 ranked players in ATP circuit.
Daniil Medvedev's endorsements include brands like Lacoste (Apparel and Shoes), Tecnifibre (for Racquets), and Bovet (for Watches). He is also a brand ambassador for BMW, Tinkoff Bank, and Hyper X (for Gaming accessories) in Russia. Previously he was endorsed by Lotto (Apparel and Shoes) until 2019.
Daniil Medvedev owns a luxurious house in Monte Carlo, Monaco and he also owns a BMW X6 for a value worth $1,08,600.
Records and Achievements:
* Ranked as World's number 1 player for 16 weeks in 2022
* Won US Open 2021 final
* Won 20 ATP tour singles titles
* Won year-end Championship final in ATP 2020
* Won the 2021 Davis Cup for his nation
* Won Miami Open and Italian Open in 2023
* Won nine titles in ATP Masters 1000
* Won the Russian Cup for Male Tennis Player of the Year in 2019 & 2021
* Has a win-loss ratio of 59-23 in Grand Slam singles tournament
* Reached Final of the Australian Open in 2021 & 2022