Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to face Trae Young's Atlanta Hawks at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Saturday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who are on a two-game winning streak, have won seven matches while the Hawks, who defeated Phoenix Suns in their previous fixture, have won six matches.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Denver are placed at the top of the Western Conference standings with 36 wins in 52 matches while Atlanta have managed the eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings with a 26-26 record. The Nuggets lost just four of their 28 home games while the Hawks won 13 of their 28 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets and the Hawks shared five wins each.
- The Hawks defeated the Nuggets by eight points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, and Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, and AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: - No Injuries reported
- Nuggets: Nikola Jokic, Aaron Gordon, Collin Gillespie and Jack White
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 122-117 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 34-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-27
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Hawks at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Nuggets (- 7)
Over/Under (OU): 235.5
Prediction: Nuggets 122-117 Hawks
- The Nuggets have -273 odds to pick up the win, while the Hawks are listed at +223 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 11 of the 42 games they were named the favorites while the Hawks won seven of the 20 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won five of the 10 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks lost 13 of the 32 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks are scoring 116.5 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 116.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.9 points more per game, and the Hawks are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (19.4), Aaron Gordon (16.8) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.2).
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.2 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 21.2 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Atlanta Hawks will take place on February 5 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 4, 9:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app