Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to host Luka Doncic's Dallas Mavericks at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Wednesday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top spot with 40 wins in 58 matches while the Mavericks have managed the fifth place with a 31-28 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who are currently on a two-game winning streak, have lost four matches while the Mavericks, who are on a two-game losing streak, have won six matches. Denver have lost four of their 30 home games while Dallas have won 12 of their 30 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Mavericks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Nuggets won three games.
- Denver and Dallas faced each other thrice this season and the Mavericks managed two wins while the Nuggets won a game.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Mavericks include Luka Doncic, Kyrie Irving, Christian Wood, Tim Hardway Jr. as their star players.
- Mavericks: Davis Bertans
- Nuggets: -
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 119-114 Mavericks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 33-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Mavericks at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Mavericks +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 226.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 119-114 Mavericks
- The Nuggets have -275 odds to pick up the win, while the Mavericks are listed at +230 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 12 of the 46 games they were named the favorites while the Mavericks won 13 of the 30 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won six of the 12 games they were named the underdogs while the Mavericks lost 11 of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Mavericks are scoring 112.9 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 117.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 4.3 points more per game, and the Mavericks are managing a difference of 0.7 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.9 points per game followed by Jamal Murray with 20.2 points per game.
- For the Mavericks, two players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Luka Doncic leads the squad with 33.3 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 25.7 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks will take place on February 16 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 15, 9:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Dallas Mavericks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Dallas Mavericks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app