Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to square off against Stephen Curry's Golden State Warriors at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top with 35 wins in 51 matches while the Warriors have managed the fifth place with a 26-24 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets, who defeated New Orleans Pelicans in their previous fixture, won seven matches while the Warriors, who are currently on a three-game winning streak, won six games. While Denver have lost just four of their 27 home games, the defending champions have won seven of their 25 road games so far this season.
Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Warriors won four games.
- The Nuggets defeated the Warriors by five points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole as their star players.
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala
- Nuggets: Collin Gillespie
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 123-118 Warriors)
- 1st quarter: 32-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-29
- 4th quarter: 33-30
Warriors at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 9.5 points (Warriors +9.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 123-118 Warriors
- The Nuggets have -500 odds to pick up the win, while the Warriors are listed at +360 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets lost 11 of the 41 games they were named the favorites while the Warriors won six of the 19 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Nuggets won five of the 10 games they were named the underdogs while the Warriors lost 11 of the 31 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Warriors are scoring 118.1 points per game while the Nuggets are averaging 116.5 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets are averaging 3.8 points more per game, and the Warriors are managing a difference of 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.1 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (19.4), Aaron Gordon (16.8) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.2).
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.7 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (21.1), Jordan Poole (20.8) and Andrew Wiggins (17.4).
Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors will take place on February 3 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 2, 9:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Golden State Warriors can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app