Nikola Jokic-led Denver Nuggets are scheduled to host Los Angeles Clippers at the Ball Arena on Thursday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the top with 24 wins in 37 matches while the Clippers are placed at the sixth spot with 21 wins in 39 matches.
While Denver have lost just three of their 17 home games so far, Los Angeles Clippers have shared 10 wins and losses in their 20 road games this season. The Nuggets have lost their last game to manage a 7-3 record in their last 10 NBA matches while the Clippers are on a three-game losing streak and shared five wins and losses each in their last 10 matches.
Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Clippers won four games.
- Denver Nuggets defeated Los Angeles Clippers by 10 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum as their star players.
- Clippers: Paul George, Kawhi Leonard
- Nuggets: Jeff Green, Collin Gillespie
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 112-109 Clippers)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Clippers at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5 points (Clippers +5)
Over/Under (OU): 225.5 (Under)
Prediction: Nuggets 112-109 Clippers
- The Nuggets have -190 odds to pick up the win, while the Clippers are listed at +160 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets have lost 10 of the 31 games they were named the favorites while the Clippers won three of the 14 games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Clippers managed 109.5 points per game while the Nuggets averaged 116.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets averaged 1.9 points more per game, and the Clippers managed a difference of 0.1 points more per game.
- For the Nuggets, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 25.6 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (18), Aaron Gordon (17.1) and Michael Porter Jr. (16.7).
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 24.4 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 17.3 points per game.
Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Clippers will take place on January 6 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 5, 10:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Clippers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Los Angeles Clippers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Clippers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.