The Denver Nuggets will lock horns against the divisional rivals Minnesota Timberwolves in an entertaining matchup at the Ball Arena. In the Western Conference standings, the Nuggets are placed at the first spot with 37 wins in 54 matches, whereas the Timberwolves are in the eighth spot with a 28-27 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In the last game, the Timberwolves took down the Nuggets in a 128-98 win. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Nuggets have won six matches while the Wolves won seven games. Denver has lost four of their 29 home games while Minnesota has won 9 of their 24 road games so far this season.
Minnesota Timberwolves at Denver Nuggets: Match Prediction
In their last 10 games against each other, both teams have won five games. Denver and Minnesota squared off against each other thrice this season where the Timberwolves won two games.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Aaron Gordon and Jamal Murray as their star players.
- The Timberwolves include Anthony Edwards, Karl-Anthony Towns, D’Angelo Russell and Rudy Gobert as their star players.
- Nuggets: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Aaron Gordon, Jamal Murray, Jack White, Collin Gillespie, Zeke Nnaji and Nikola Jokic.
- Timberwolves: Jordan McLaughlin, Kyle Anderson, Rudy Gobert, Austin Rivers and Karl-Anthony Towns.
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 118 – Timberwolves 115)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 32-36
- 4th quarter: 29- 23
Timberwolves at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): Nuggets (Timberwolves +8)
Over/Under (OU): 236
Prediction: Nuggets 119 – Timberwolves 111
- The Nuggets have -336 odds to win the game while the Timberwolves are listed with +286 odds to clinch the victory.
- Denver has won 31 out of the 41 games as favorites in the 2022-23 season.
- Minnesota has a record of 13-14 in games as the underdogs on the money line.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Nuggets are scoring 116.8 points per game while the Timberwolves are averaging 114.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Wolves are allowing 0.6 points more, while the Nuggets are conceding 3.8 points less.
- For the Nuggets, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game. Nikola Jokic leads the squad with 24.8 points per game followed by Jamal Murray (20.2) and Aaron Gordan (16.7).
- For the Timberwolves, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Anthony Edwards leads the squad with 24.7 points per game followed by Karl-Anthony Towns (24.7) and D'Angelo Russell (18.1).
Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves will take place on February 8 at 7:30 am IST (Feb 7, 9:00 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app