Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns are scheduled to square off against each other on Christmas Day at the Ball Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture. The Nuggets and the Suns, both have won 19 games in 30 and 32 matches respectively and are placed at the top and the fourth place in the Western Conference standings.
Currently, Nikola Jokic's Nuggets are on a two-game winning streak and managed six wins in their last 10 games. On the other hand, Devin Booker-led Suns have lost their last game and won four of their last 10 matches in the NBA.
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Nuggets have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Suns won three games.
- The Nuggets include Nikola Jokic, Jamal Murray, Aaron Gordon, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Michael Porter Jr. as their star players.
- The Suns include Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Chris Paul, Damion Lee as their star players.
- Suns: Devin Booker, Jae Crowder, Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, Jock Landale, Josh Okogie
- Nuggets: Jeff Green, Jamal Murray, Collin Gillespie
Average Quarter score: (Nuggets 117-114 Suns)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 31-27
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Suns at Nuggets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 points (Nuggets -2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Nuggets 117-114 Suns
- The Nuggets have -145 odds to pick up the win, while the Suns are listed at +120 to claim victory.
- This season, the Nuggets have lost eight of the 26 games they were named the favorites while the Suns won five of the six games they played as the underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Suns managed 115.6 points per game while the Nuggets averaged 107.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Nuggets averaged 4.0 points less per game, and the Suns managed a difference of 3.2 points more per game.
- Best odds for points spread are for the Nuggets (-2.5) -110 and the Suns (+2.5) -110.
- For the Nuggets, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Kevin Durant leads the squad with 28.8 points per game followed by Kyrie Irving with 25.5 points per game.
- For the Suns, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Damian Lillard leads the squad with 26.3 points per game followed by Anfernee Simons (22.8) and Jerami Grant (19.7).
- Best odds for total score are Over -115 and Under -105.
Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns: How to Watch
When and where will the Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will take place on December 26 at 9:00 am IST (Dec 25, 10:30 pm ET) at the Ball Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Denver Nuggets and Phoenix Suns can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Denver Nuggets vs Phoenix Suns, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.