Stephen Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Alperen Sengun's Houston Rockets at the Chase Center on Monday . In the 2023-24 NBA regular season Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed 10th with six wins in 14 matches while the Rockets have managed the seventh spot with a 6-5 record.
Golden State are currently on a six-game losing streak while Houston lost their last two matches in the regular season. The Warriors have lost six of their seven home games while the Rockets have lost all their four road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: Match Prediction
- Golden State Warriors dominated the Houston Rockets with four wins last season in their four regular season fixtures.
- In their last 10 NBA regular season matches, the Warriors dominated the Rockets with 10 victories.
- The Warriors are currently on an 11-game winning streak against the Rockets in the regular season fixtures.
- The Warriors feature Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Chris Paul, and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Rockets feature Fred VanVleet, Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Dillon Brooks, and Alperen Sengun as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 118-110 Rockets)
- 1st quarter: 28-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-25
- 3rd quarter: 34-27
- 4th quarter: 29-26
Rockets at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Warriors -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 221.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 118-110 Rockets
- The Warriors have -300 odds to pick up the win, while the Rockets are listed at +240 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors have lost five of the eight games as the favorites while the Rockets have won five of the nine games as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors have won three of the six games as the underdogs while the Rockets have lost one of the two games as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2023-24 regular season, the Warriors are averaging 113.4 points per game while the Rockets are averaging 109.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are conceding equal points as they are scoring per game, and the Rockets are conceding 3.7 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, Alperen Sengun is leading the squad this season with 20.1 points per game followed by Jalen Green with 18.2 points per game. Apart from them, Fred VanVleet is averaging 17.2 ppg while Dillon Brooks is scoring 13.7 ppg.
- For the Warriors, Stephen Curry is leading the squad this season with 30.3 points per game followed by Klay Thompson with 14 points per game. Apart from them, Jonathan Kuminga is averaging 12.3 ppg while Andrew Wiggins is scoring 12 ppg.
Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2023-24 regular season match take place?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will take place on November 21 at 08:30 a.m. IST (November 20, 11:00 p.m. ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of the Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of the Golden State Warriors vs Houston Rockets, NBA 2023-24 regular season match in India and the US?
The NBA 2023-24 regular season match between the Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets can be streamed live on Jio Cinema, and NBA.com on a subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.