Defending champions Golden State Warriors are scheduled to host Brandon Ingram's New Orleans Pelicans at the Chase Center on Friday night in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. In the Western Conference standings, the Warriors are placed at the fifth spot with a 33-30 record while the Pelicans have managed the 10th place with a 31-32 record.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Warriors, who are currently on a four-game winning streak, have won six matches while the Pelicans, who defeated Portland Trail Blazers in their last match, have shared five winds and losses. Golden State have lost seven of their 32 home games while New Orleans have won 11 of their 32 road games so far this season.
Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Pelicans shared five wins each.
- The Warriors and the Pelicans faced each other twice this season and the latter won both the fixtures.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Pelicans include Brandon Ingram, Zion Williamson, CJ McCollum, Jose Alvarado as their star players.
- Pelicans: Jose Alvarado, Zion Williamson, EJ Liddell, Larry Nance Jr., Jonas Valanciunas
- Warriors: Steph Curry, Andrew Wiggins, Andre Iguodala, Ryan Rollins, Gary Payton II
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 126-118 Pelicans)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 38-34
- 4th quarter: 31-30
Pelicans at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Warriors -5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 227.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 126-118 Pelicans
- The Warriors have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Pelicans are listed at +180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors lost 13 of the 39 games they were named the favorites while the Pelicans won nine of the 34 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Warriors won seven of the 24 games they were named the underdogs while the Pelicans lost six of the 29 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Pelicans are scoring 114.3 points per game while the Warriors are averaging 118.4 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors are averaging 0.5 points more per game, and the Pelicans are managing a difference of 0.8 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 29.4 points per game followed by Klay Thompson (22.1) and Jordan Poole (20.8).
- For the Pelicans, three players are averaging more than 20 points per game as Zion Williamson leads the squad with 26 points per game followed by Brandon Ingram (22.9) and CJ McCollum (21).
Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and New Orleans Pelicans will take place on March 4 at 8:30 am IST (Mar 3, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and New Orleans Pelicans will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and New Orleans Pelicans can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio Cinema, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs New Orleans Pelicans, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app