Defending champions Golden State Warriors will resume the NBA 2022-23 regular season action against Sacramento Kings on Sunday at the Chase Center in San Francisco. After opening their campaign on a winning note, the Warriors faced a defeat against the Nuggets in their last match while the Kings lost their opener against the Trail Blazers.
While both the teams would be looking for a win in the Sunday's game, the Dubs are expected to win the game against the Kings considering their players' good form including Steph Curry, Jordan Poole among others.
Golden State Warriors vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Dubs have been victorious on six occasions while the Kings have managed four wins.
- The Warriors include Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Poole and Andrew Wiggins as their star players.
- The Kings include Keegan Murray, Domantos Sabonis, Davion Mitchell and De'Aaron Fox as their star players. How to watch Warriors vs Kings live telecast?
Average Quarter score:
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 24-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Warriors -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 225 points (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 118-106 Kings
- The Warriors have -250 odds to pick up the win, while the Kings are listed at +300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors are 1-1 when they are favorites while the Kings are 1-0 when considered as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- Last season, the Kings managed 110 points per game while the Warriors averaged 111 ppg.
- From their opponents in the last season, the Warriors averaged 5.5 points more per game, and the Kings were outscored by 5.8 points per game.
- The average implied total in the last season for the Warriors was 113.7 while for the Kings it was 111.7 points.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.