Steph Curry-led Golden State Warriors are scheduled to square off against Utah Jazz on Friday night at the Chase Center. While the Warriors have won three their last five games, the Jazz are currently on a two-game losing streak in the NBA 2022-23 regular season.
In the Western Conference standings, the defending champions are placed at the 11th spot with nine victories in 19 games while Utah Jazz are placed at the fourth position with 12 victories in 20 games. The Dubs dominated the Salt Lake City based NBA franchise with four wins in last five head-to-head games.
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Warriors and the Jazz share five wins each.
- The Warriors include Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Jordan Poole, Andrew Wiggins, Draymond Green as their star players.
- The Jazz include Jordan Clarkson, Collin Sexton, Malik Beasley, Talen Horton-Tucker as their star players.
- Warriors: Andre Iguodala
- Jazz: Leandro Bolmaro, Mike Conley, Rudy Gay
Average Quarter score: (Warriors 120-114 Jazz)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 28-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 35-31
Jazz at Warriors: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Jazz +7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 230.5 (Over)
Prediction: Warriors 112-116 Jazz
- The Warriors have -135 odds to pick up the win, while the Jazz are listed at +370 to claim victory.
- This season, the Warriors have lost four of the 11 games they were named favorites while the Jazz won four of the eight games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Jazz managed 117.4 points per game while the Warriors averaged 116.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Warriors averaged 1.2 points less per game, and the Jazz managed a difference of 2.3 points more per game.
- For the Warriors, four players are averaging more than 15 points per game as Steph Curry leads the squad with 31.6 points per game followed by Andrew Wiggins (19.1) and Klay Thompson (17.3).
- For the Jazz, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Lauri Markkanen leads the squad with 22 points per game followed by Jordan Clarkson (19.3) and Malik Beasley (14.4).
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz: How to Watch
When and where will the Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz will take place on November 26 at 8:30 am IST (Nov 25, 10:00 pm ET) at the Chase Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Golden State Warriors and Utah Jazz can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.