Donovan Mitchell-led Cleveland Cavaliers are set to travel to the Toyota Center to face Houston Rockets in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. Both the teams lost their previous fixtures as the Rockets have managed just one win while the Cavaliers have won four of their last 10 NBA fixtures.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
Cleveland have managed the fifth place in the Eastern Conference standings with 29 victories in 49 matches. On the other hand, Houston are placed at the bottom of the Western Conference standings with 11 wins in 48 matches. The Rockets have lost 16 of their 23 home games while the Cavaliers have won nine of their 24 road games so far this season.
Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Rockets have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Cavaliers won four games.
- The Rockets include Jalen Green, Jabari Smith Jr., Kevin Porter Jr., Boban Marjanovic, Eric Gordon as their star players.
- The Cavaliers include Donovan Mitchell, Kevin Love, Jarrett Allen, Darius Garland, Evan Mobley as their star players.
- Cavaliers: Dylan Windler
- Rockets: Kevin Porter Jr.
Average Quarter score: (Rockets 118-109 Cavaliers)
- 1st quarter: 32-26
- 2nd quarter: 29-28
- 3rd quarter: 27-25
- 4th quarter: 30-30
Cavaliers at Rockets: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 7.5 points (Cavaliers -7.5)
Over/Under (OU): 223.5 (Over)
Prediction: Rockets 118-109 Cavaliers
- The Rockets have +240 odds to pick up the win, while the Cavaliers are listed at -300 to claim victory.
- This season, the Rockets won 10 of the 46 games they were named the underdogs while the Cavaliers lost 13 of the 38 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Cavaliers managed 111.5 points per game while the Rockets averaged 109.9 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Rockets averaged 7.5 points less per game, and the Cavaliers managed a difference of 4.3 points more per game.
- For the Rockets, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jalen Green leads the squad with 22.1 points per game followed by Kevin Porter Jr. with 19.2 points per game.
- For the Cavaliers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Donovan Mitchell leads the squad with 28.3 points per game followed by Darius Garland with 21.7 points per game.
Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers: How to Watch
When and where will the Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Cleveland Cavaliers will take place on January 27 at 6:30 am IST (Jan 26, 8:00 pm ET) at the Toyota Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Houston Rockets and Cleveland Cavaliers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Houston Rockets and Cleveland Cavaliers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Houston Rockets vs Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app