Iga Swiatek is a professional tennis player born in Poland. She is one of the youngest player to win many single titles, representing Poland. Iga Swiatek was born to retired Olympic player Tomasz Swiatek and achieved the number 1 world ranking in WTA (Women's Tennis Association) in April 2022.
Swiatek has an aggressive all-court style of play and she incorporates a lot of variety in her game. She has been involved with charity and philosophy work also and her winning racket from first final of French Open ended up being sold for a price of 1,31,300 Polish Zloty (1 polish zloty = 19 INR approx).
Date of Birth: 31 May 2001
Age: 21 years
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.76 m)
As of 2023, Iga Swiatek's net worth is estimated to be about USD13.6 Million and she also earns through endorsement of different brands like Asics, Red Bull, Toyota Lexus, Technifibre (racquet maker) and Rolex. The 21-year-old won a prize money of USD65,51,635 in the year 2022 alone and overall she has won prize money of USD1,14,11,188 in her tennis career till 2022.
Car Collection: Iga Swiatek has 2 cars to her name - Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo and Porsche Panamera 4S and her income is estimated to be around USD1 Million per year.
Record and Achievements:
* French Open Champion in 2020 & 2022.
* US Open Champion in 2022.
* Won seven ITF single finals from 2016-18.
* WTA Player of the year in 2022.
* ITF world champion in 2022.
* European Sports Person of the year award in 2022.
* Won 37 matches consecutively in Wimbledon 2022 (longest streak in 21st century).
* 4th women in WTA history to be ranked number 1 for forty (or) more consecutive weeks.
* Won her first WTA 1000-title at Italian Open.
* Youngest women (20) to complete the sunshine double in Miami Open.