Date : Nove mber 26, 2023
Time : 7:00 PM IST
Venue: Green field International Cricket Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
Live Ball-By-Ball Commentary : SportsTiger App
After securing a 1-0 lead in the five-match series, India will play the second T20I against Australia at the Greenfield International Cricket Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram. It was the battling blitz of Josh Inglis and Suryakumar Yadav, followed by Rinku Singh holding his nerve to take the Men in Blue over the line on the last ball. With such a close fight between India and Australia in the first match, nothing different should be expected from the upcoming contest on November 26.
India managed to chase down a total in excess of 200 with the bat, thanks to the fifties from the captain Suryakumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan, apart from the initial boundaries from Yashasvi Jaiswal and the end overs finishing from Rinku Singh. The bowling from the Men in Blue looked lacklustre for the most part, except for some economical overs from Axar Patel and Mukesh Kumar.
Meanwhile, for Australia, it was the power hitting from Josh Inglis, which culminated in his first international hundred, allowing them to put a score of 208 runs on the board. Although the bowling attack couldn’t manage to defend the big total for the Aussies, with only Jason Behrendorff delivering a good spell with the ball.
- India: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav (c), Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Prasidh Krishna
- Australia: Steve Smith, Matthew Short, Josh Inglis, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Aaron Hardie, Matthew Wade (c)/(wk), Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Jason Behrendorff, Tanveer Sangha
Grand League Team
- Wicket-Keepers: Ishan Kishan, Matthew Wade
- Batters: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suryakumar Yadav, Steve Smith, Josh Inglis, Tim David
- All-Rounders: Axar Patel, Marcus Stoinis
- Bowlers: Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Tanveer Sangha, Jason Behrendorff
Disclaimer: The fantasy tips and facts expressed within this article are the author's personal opinions. They do not reflect the views of SportsTiger. It is not a reflection of the actual points you might earn. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.