Indiana Pacers are scheduled to host Atlanta Hawks in the NBA 2022-23 regular season at the Gainbridge FieldHouse on Friday evening. In the Eastern Conference standings, the Pacers are placed at the seventh spot with 23 wins in 42 matches while the Hawks have managed the ninth place with a 19-22 record.
In their last 10 NBA matches, the Pacers have managed seven victories while the Hawks have lost seven games. Indiana have lost seven of their 22 home games while the Hawks have managed eight victories in their 21 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Hawks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Pacers won four games.
- The Pacers defeated the Hawks by 15 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Hawks include Trae Young, Clint Capela, Dejounte Murray, AJ Griffin as their star players.
- Hawks: Trae Young, Clint Capela
- Pacers: Daniel Theis, Kendall Brown, Oshae Brissett, Aaron Nesmith, Myles Turner
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 112-114 Hawks)
- 1st quarter: 30-31
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-25
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Hawks at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 2.5 ( Pacers +2.5)
Over/Under (OU): 228.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pacers 112-114 Hawks
- The Hawks have -150 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +125 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers have won 11 of the 23 games they were named the underdogs while the Hawks won 14 of the 26 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Hawks managed 115.3 points per game while the Pacers averaged 115.6 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers averaged 0.1 points less per game, and the Hawks managed a difference of 1.3 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, five players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.2 points per game followed by Buddy Hield (18.3), Bennedict Mathurin (17.2) and Myles Turner (17).
- For the Hawks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Trae Young leads the squad with 27.5 points per game followed by Dejounte Murray with 20.1 points per game.
Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Atlanta Hawks will take place on January 14 at 5:30 am IST (Jan 13, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge FieldHouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Atlanta Hawks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Atlanta Hawks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.