After losing their last three matches, Tyrese Haliburton's Indiana Pacers will look to bounce back to the winning ways when they face Domantas Sabonis-led Sacramento Kings, who are on a two-game winning streak, in the NBA 2022-23 regular season. The Pacers and the Kings are scheduled to square off at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse on Friday.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Pacers have managed the 10th place in the Eastern Conference standings with 24 wins in 52 matches while the Kings are placed at the third spot in the Western Conference standings with a 29-21 record. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Pacers won just one game while the Kings lost three matches. Indiana have lost 10 of their 26 home games while Sacramento have won 13 of their 23 road games so far this season.
Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Pacers and the Kings shared five wins each.
- Sacramento defeated Indiana by 23 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Pacers include Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Myles Turner, Bennedict Mathurin, Jalen Smith as their star players.
- The Kings include Domantas Sabonis, Malik Monk, De'Aaron Fox, Kevin Huerter, Keegan Murray as their star players.
Average Quarter score: (Pacers 112-120 Kings)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-33
- 3rd quarter: 26-31
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Kings at Pacers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 3.5 points (Kings -3.5)
Over/Under (OU): 242.5 (Under)
Prediction: Pacers 112-120 Kings
- The Kings have -155 odds to pick up the win, while the Pacers are listed at +133 to claim victory.
- This season, the Pacers lost nine of the 21 games they were named the favorites while the Kings won nine of the 23 games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Pacers won 12 of the 31 games they were named the underdogs while the Kings lost seven of the 27 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Kings are scoring 119.5 points per game while the Pacers are averaging 115.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Pacers are averaging 2.1 points less per game, and the Kings are managing a difference of 3 points more per game.
- For the Pacers, four players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Tyrese Haliburton leads the squad with 20.2 points per game followed by Bennedict Mathurin (17.9), Myles Turner (17.5) and Buddy Hield (17.4).
- For the Kings, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as De'Aaron Fox leads the squad with 24.1 points per game followed by Domantas Sabonis (18.5) and Kevin Huerter (15.3).
Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings: How to Watch
When and where will the Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Sacramento Kings will take place on February 4 at 5:30 am IST (Feb 3, 7:00 pm ET) at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Where to watch the live telecast of Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Sacramento Kings will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Indiana Pacers and Sacramento Kings can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Indiana Pacers vs Sacramento Kings, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app