Jehan Daruvala is an Indian racing driver who currently drives for MP Motorsport in Formula 2 and also stands as reserve driver for Mahindra Racing Formula E team. He was also a former member of Red Bull Junior team. Born in Mumbai, Jehan started his karting career at the age of 13 itself. He was coached by Rayomand Banarjee, who played an instrumental role in laying foundation for this youngster's career.
Date of Birth: 01 Oct 1998
Age: 24 year
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
Jehan Daruvala's net worth is estimated to be USD 2 million as per reports and his current annual salary is estimated to be USD 1,20,000. Notably the average day salary for Formula 2 and Formula 3 driver is reported to be between USD 225 to USD 500. He endorses Meraki Sports and Entertainment media company. As of public media, it's reported that he owns only one luxury car which is said to be Mercedes CLA 45 AMG.
Records and Achievements:
* Finished first in All-Stars Karting Championship Malaysia - Yamaha Junior in 2011.
* Won first position in Asia-Pacific Championship - KF3 in 2012.
* Won first position in Super 1 National Championship - KFJ in 2013.
* Won second position in CIK-FIA International Super Cup - KFJ in 2013.
* Won second position in the German Karting Championship - Senior in 2014.
* Finished second in the Toyota Racing Series in 2016.
* Third place finish in the FIA Formula 3 Championship in 2019.
* Won third position in the F3 Asian Championship in 2021.