Jude Bellingham is an English professional football player who plays as a midfielder for his national side England. Bellingham also represented club Birmingham City and is currently playing for Borussia Dortmund. Bellingham has been playing football for his club since being a very small kid, as he played for his birthplace Stourbridge. He also he joined Birmingham City as an under-8 and played for their under-18 (at the age of 14) and under-23 (at the age of 15) sides as well.
Jude Bellingham has been playing for his national side England since 2016, as an under-15, and later went on to represent under-16, under-17, and under-21 sides before representing the senior England team in 2020. As of March 2023, he has made 24 appearances for the England senior team. Notably, the first goal of his career came in FIFA WC 2022 against Iran.
Date of Birth: 29/06/2003
Age: 19 years
Height: 6 feet 1 inch (1.86 m)
Jude Bellingham's net worth is estimated to be USD 4.2 million overall. Bellingham currently earns a salary of around 3.5 million Euros per year in Borussia Dortmund. Notably, he has a contract with Dortmund until 2025. As per Transfermarkt (till March 2023), his current market value is 120 million Euros. It was reported that he was earning a salary of USD 150 per week when he was playing for Birmingham City and he saw a rise in pay when he joined the Bundesliga club where he earned USD 60,000 per week.
Jude Bellingham endorses companies like Adidas, SWM Exclusive, FIFA 23, EA Sports, and some other multinational brands as well. Bellingham currently stays in his luxurious house in Dortmund which has more than four bedrooms and a big garden. Jude Bellingham being a car lover, owns a Mercedes Benz.
Records and Achievements:
* Won Player of the Year award for Borussia Dortmund in 2022/23
* German Cup winner for Borussia Dortmund in 2020/21
* Runners-up in UEFA European Championship for England in 2020
* Won DFB-Pokal tournament for Borussia Dortmund in 2020-21
* Won IFFHS Men's Best Youth Player award in 2022
* Became the youngest goal-scorer (16 years & 63 days) in his first-ever competitive match.
* Runner-up in Kopa Trophy 2021. Jude Bellingham won the second-place award.
* Won Championship Apprentice of the Year award in 2019-20
* Won EFL Young Player of the Season award in 2019-20
* Second youngest goal-scorer for England in FIFA WC.