Kawhi Leonard's Los Angeles Clippers are scheduled to square off against Giannis Antetokounmpo-led Milwaukee Bucks at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Friday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Clippers, who lost their previous game against Dallas Mavericks, have lost three matches while the Bucks, who are currently on a eight-game winning streak, have lost just one game.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Clippers have managed the sixth place in the Western Conference standings with 31 victories in 58 matches while the Bucks are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-17 record. The Clippers have lost 12 of their 26 home games while the Bucks have won 14 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with six victories while the Clippers won four games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Bucks defeated the Clippers by just one point.
- The Clippers include Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Ivica Zubac, Nicolas Batum, Marcus Morris Sr. as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis, Joe Ingles
- Clippers: Moussa Diabate, John Wall
Average Quarter score: (Clippers 112-116 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-26
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-32
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Bucks at Clippers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 1 points (Bucks +1)
Over/Under (OU): 223 (Over)
Prediction: Clippers 112-116 Bucks
- The Clippers have -118 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at +100 to claim victory.
- This season, the Clippers lost 11 of the 38 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won just one of the six games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Clippers won four of the 20 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 12 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 114.5 points per game while the Clippers are averaging 111.2 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Clippers are averaging 0.3 points more per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Clippers, seven players are averaging above 10 points per game while Paul George leads the roster with 23.4 points per game followed by Kawhi Leonard with 22 points per game.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.1), Bobby Portis (14.4) and Brook Lopez (14.3).
Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on February 11 at 9:00 am IST (Feb 10, 10:30 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Clippers and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app