Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to travel to San Antonio Spurs for their next NBA 2022-23 regular season game on Friday night at the AT&T Center. Despite Anthony Davis' heroics, the Lakers had to settle with a 10-point defeat against Phoenix Suns in their last game while the Spurs are currently on a six-game losing streak in the NBA this season.
In the Western Conference standings, the Purple and Gold side are at the 14th position with just five victories in 16 matches while the Spurs have managed six wins in 19 games and are placed at the 13th spot. In the ongoing season, the Spurs have won three of their nine home games while the Lakers are yet to win a road game after all six of them.
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Spurs have won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Lakers defeated the Spurs by 31 points.
- The Spurs include Tre Jones, Jeramy Sochan, Devin Vassell, Keldon Johnson as their star players.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- Lakers: LeBron James, Cole Swider, Juan Toscano-Anderson
- Spurs: Zach Collins, Josh Richardson, Blake Wesley
Average Quarter score: (Spurs 112-118 Lakers)
- 1st quarter: 30-32
- 2nd quarter: 27-29
- 3rd quarter: 26-26
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Lakers at Spurs: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5
Over/Under (OU): 228.5
Prediction: Spurs 112-118 Lakers
- The Lakers have -206 odds to win the game while the Spurs have +171 odds to claim the victory.
- This season, the Lakers have lost three of the six games they were named favorites while the Spurs won six of the 18 games they played as underdogs.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Lakers managed 110.7 points per game while the Spurs averaged 110.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Spurs averaged 10.2 points less per game, and the Lakers managed a difference of 3.6 points less per game.
- The Lakers will be without their star player LeBron James while Anthony Davis leads the scoring with 26.4 points per game followed by Lonnie Walker (16.9) and Russell Westbrook (15.8).
- Devin Vassell leads the scoring for the Spurs with 20.6 points per game followed by Keldon Johnson (20.4) and Jakob Poeltl (13.1).
San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers: How to Watch
When and where will the San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers will take place on November 26 at 6:30 am IST (Nov 25, 8:00 pm ET) at the AT&T Center.
Where to watch the live telecast of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.