LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to host Jimmy Butler's Miami Heat at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season fixture on Wednesday night. Both, the Lakers and the Heat are currently on a two-game winning streak and will look to continue their winning run when they face each other.
With 20 wins in 38 matches, Miami Heat are placed at the seventh spot in the Eastern Conference standings while Los Angeles Lakers are placed 12th in the Western Conference standings with 16 wins in 37 matches. In their last 10 NBA matches, the Heat have won seven games while the Lakers have shared five wins and losses each.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Lakers and the Heat have shared five wins.
- Miami Heat defeated Los Angeles Lakers by 14 points in their previous fixture this season.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker as their star players.
- The Heat include Jimmy Butler, Kyle Lowry, Bam Adebayo, Tyler Herro, Victor Oladipo as their star players.
- Heat: Omer Yurtseven, Dewayne Dedmon
- Lakers: Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Lonnie Walker IV
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 112-115 Heat)
- 1st quarter: 30-29
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 26-28
- 4th quarter: 29-30
Heat at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 4.5 points (Lakers +4.5)
Over/Under (OU): 224.5 (Over)
Prediction: Lakers 112-115 Heat
- The Lakers have +150 odds to pick up the win, while the Heat are listed at -180 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers have won five of the 21 games they were named the underdogs while the Heat won 16 of the 26 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Heat managed 109 points per game while the Lakers averaged 116 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers averaged 1.7 points less per game, and the Heat managed a difference of 0.6 points less per game.
- For the Lakers, seven players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 28.5 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 27.4 points per game.
- For the Heat, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Jimmy Butler leads the squad with 21.8 points per game followed by Tyler Herro (21.4) and Bam Adebayo (21.2).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat will take place on January 5 at 8:30 am IST (Jan 4, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Miami Heat can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.