LeBron James-led Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to host Giannis Antetokounmpo's Milwaukee Bucks at the Crypto.com Arena in the NBA 2022-23 regular season on Thursday night. In their last 10 NBA fixtures, the Lakers, who lost their last two games, have shared five wins and losses each while the Bucks, who are currently on a eight-game winning streak, have lost just one game.
Download SportsTiger mobile app to follow all the latest sports news
The Lakers have managed the 13th place in the Western Conference standings with 25 wins in 55 matches while the Bucks are placed at the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings with a 37-17 record. The Lakers have lost 13 of their 26 home games while the Bucks have won 14 of their 26 road games so far this season.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks: Match Prediction
- In their last 10 games against each other, the Bucks have dominated the matchup with seven victories while the Lakers won three games.
- In their previous fixture this season, the Lakers defeated the Bucks by four points.
- The Lakers include LeBron James, Anthony Davis, Russell Westbrook, Thomas Bryant, Rui Hachimura as their star players.
- The Bucks include Giannis Antetokounmpo, Brook Lopez, Jevon Carter, Jrue Holiday, Bobby Portis as their star players.
- Bucks: Serge Ibaka, Bobby Portis
- Lakers: -
Average Quarter score: (Lakers 114-117 Bucks)
- 1st quarter: 30-30
- 2nd quarter: 27-28
- 3rd quarter: 28-27
- 4th quarter: 29-32
Bucks at Lakers: Betting Odds
Against The Spread (ATS): 5.5 points (Lakers +5.5)
Over/Under (OU): 239 (Under)
Prediction: Lakers 114-117 Bucks
- The Lakers have +180 odds to pick up the win, while the Bucks are listed at -225 to claim victory.
- This season, the Lakers lost seven of the 22 games they were named the favorites while the Bucks won just one of the six games they played as the underdogs.
- This season, the Lakers won 10 of the 33 games they were named the underdogs while the Bucks lost 12 of the 48 games they played as the favorites.
Against The Spread:
- In the NBA 2022-23 season, the Bucks are scoring 114.5 points per game while the Lakers are averaging 117.1 points per game.
- From their opponents this season, the Lakers are averaging 1.3 points less per game, and the Bucks are managing a difference of 2.7 points more per game.
- For the Lakers, eight players are averaging more than 10 points per game as LeBron James leads the squad with 30.2 points per game followed by Anthony Davis with 26.7 points per game.
- For the Bucks, six players are averaging more than 10 points per game as Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the squad with 32.2 points per game followed by Jrue Holiday (19.1), Brook Lopez (14.4) and Bobby Portis (14.3).
Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks: How to Watch
When and where will the Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 match take place?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Milwaukee Bucks will take place on February 10 at 8:30 am IST (Feb 9, 10:00 pm ET) at the Crypto.com Arena.
Where to watch the live telecast of Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The live telecast of the NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Milwaukee Bucks will be available on Sports 18 in India and on TNT and NBA TV in the US.
Where to watch the live stream of Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23 in India and the US?
The NBA match between Los Angeles Lakers and Milwaukee Bucks can be streamed live on Voot Select, Jio TV, NBA.com on subscription basis in India, and on ESPN and ABC in the US.
Where to catch live scores of Los Angeles Lakers vs Milwaukee Bucks, NBA 2022-23?
SportsTiger website and app will provide you live scores and live updates of all the NBA 2022-23 matches.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the author’s point of view. They neither reflect the opinion of SportsTiger nor advise anyone to make any prediction based on this. SportsTiger does not assume any responsibility and liability for the same.
Follow all the live scores and updates on SportsTiger mobile app